viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

WELCOME !!

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog!


I’ve been planning to write my own blog for quite some time now, so as I´m studing fashion design and living in a quite place here in La Rioja, Spain, now seems like the perfect time to start. So back to basics – I’m Stella Maris, 25 years old, love art and cats.
After 2 years of studying International marketing, I’ve decided to move on from that and actually start living! I am currently studying Fashion design, something that never even imagine, but actually                     I LOVE IT !!!!, so never is to late, right? :)
As a self confessed shopaholic – especially when it comes to makeup as you’ll soon discover! – I will include all my favourite trends and current styles, but it will be broadly lifestyle based about anything and everything, from what I’m wearing to what i´m baking and what i´m loving. I’m excited about getting this going finally…

I really hope you like it!



                                         



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario