martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

Spring is here



Yeahhhh the spring is here - almost-, I´ve been wishing for it. Things are starting to warm up down here in Spain and I can not wait to go walking to my job, or make my always loved bike rides on sundays.

I  no longer have to wear layers and layers of clothes, plus a scarf, plus a hat…..you know what I mean. I can feel spring that´s why lighter coats and cardigans have been purchased -I can´t believe that I be able to use lighter coats some mornings-, flats have been dusted off and the leather jacket….Yes!

Also I´ve changed my makeup for more seasonal one, more pinky shades, glow skin and pastel nails, so excited!!, I will do a spring makeup edit soon to show you my favourites products.

Are you happy about spring is round the corner?


 Stella Maris

2 comentarios :

  1. The weather was also very spring like here in The Netherlands!
    Can't wait for spring (:

    http://simplebitisho.blogspot.nl/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The weather in New York still doesn't feel all that springlike, so I'm definitely jealous. We had a tiny snowstorm on Friday and it's still below freezing temperature-wise. I can't wait for spring to finally arrive!

    Brittany x | Bringing Up Brittany

    ResponderEliminar