martes, 24 de febrero de 2015

HOME DECOR WISHLIST



Now that I live alone, well alone, I mean with my husband and my two tiny little cats, I feel like I need some home wear to make my house feel more homely.
I always though that what makes your house feel like home are those little details that you love and show your personality.

Now we are almost in springtime so I want to give my house a twist, give it some freshness with more pastel shades and some metals ( I´m loving the coppering shades in home decor), I´m not only thinking in one room, I tend to find pieces for every corner of my house, thats the best way ( for me ) to get inspired.

1- Firstly I want to introduce some plants, I´m still thinking where I´ll have them, but I found this hanging diamonds (shop here), and since I saw this, I knew that I need to include this somewhere.

2- This one was love at first saw, the H&M Metal candlestick is something that will fit perfectly in my living room. I love to put candles on the table and this is a very chic wet to do it.

3- The background pattern airprint, Yes, this is a perfect way to give a summer feel like to the house, it´s like an attention point, and I love the pattern.

4- Okay, so this is quite pricey for one Zara cushion… but look at it! I love feathers, It add such a luxe feel to a room.

5- I´m so obsessed whit this store, Oliver Thomas, I realize that I just love everything from here, and this table is a must. It adds colour and has an scandinavi vibe which is really cool.
I can imagine this in my bathroom or bedroom and maybe with a big plant on top.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario