lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

An oil for lips ?

Currently I´m obsessed with facial oils, yes, me, a combination skin type that always was afraid of facial oils, now I can´t live without them in my skincare routine.
So when I first saw that Clarins lunched an oil for lip I was like……. Hurra!
It makes perfect sense, the oils seep into the skin and help to smooth the texture and improves the hydration levels so why we shouldn´t use this on the lips?

This Clarins Comforting Lips Oils come in two shades, Honey and Rasperry, they are slightly tinted and has an amazing smell.
The foam applicator fits perfectly the lips and you can really leyer on the oil.
I love the fact this isn´t a very liquidy oil, it´s a strange texture, sticky, but not to sticky, it feels lovely  on the lips.

The formula used is 100% natural, is rich in essential oils like mirabelle, hazelnut and jojoba.
You can use it as a lip balm (which is what I use it for) and also as a lip gloss as it leaves a gorgeous shine.

I have the honey one and I can´t wait to get the raspberry, it´s a bit pricey (£18) but honestly it has saved my cracky winter lips.

Xo Stella Maris oX

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario